Poster Guidance for the X International Congress on Hazelnut
Posters can be prepared in PowerPoint, saved in pdf, printed, and brought to Corvallis.
Boards and push pins will be provided at the Congress venue, which is the CH2M Hill Alumni Center.
Posters should be set up by 8:00 am Tuesday morning and taken down beginning at 5:00 pm Thursday afternoon.
Recommended size: 76 cm wide, 106 cm high
Poster Header: The poster starts at the top with the title, authors and author affiliations.
- Abstract (as shown in ROSA), Introduction, Materials and Methods, Results, Discussion, References/Literature Cited.
- Tables should have a caption at the top. Figures should have a caption at the bottom.
- Please include photos, as these make the poster more attractive and improve clarity of the presentation.
Contact the Conference Chair, detail here, if you would like an example poster sent to you by e-mail.
- Posters should be mounted to the boards at 8:00 am on Tuesday morning and taken down at 5:00 pm on Thursday.
- Please provide the convener with a pdf version of your poster. It will be placed on a password-protected website for which registrants will be given the password.
- Oral presentations are scheduled for all day Tuesday, all day Thursday, and until the congress ends at 3:00 p.m. on Friday.
- The program includes a 20-minute block for each oral presentation. Please limit your presentation to 17 minutes and allow 3 minutes for questions.
- Your presentation will be videotaped and placed on a password-protected website for which registrants will be given the password.
ISHS Young Minds Awards
ISHS and the organizers of the Congress encourage participation by junior scientists (undergraduate students, graduate students, or former students within six months of receiving their graduate degree). During the Congress, two Young Mind Awards for junior scientists will be given, one for best oral presentation and one for best poster presentation. To be eligible, the junior scientist must be the first author and presenting author, and tick the appropriate box when submitting their abstract in ROSA. Additional information is at: https://www.ishs.org/young-minds-award