- Start of Abstract Submission - September 5, 2021
- Deadline for Abstract Submission - March 20, 2022
- Deadline for Abstract Modification - June 20, 2022
- Deadline for Full-Text Paper Submission - September 9, 2022
- Deadline for Full-Text Paper Modification - December 9, 2022
On behalf of the International Society for Horticultural Sciences (ISHS) and the Organizing Committee, we would like to invite you to the X International Congress on Hazelnut. The Congress will be held in Corvallis, Oregon.
The International Congress on Hazelnut has been organized every 4 years in different countries for over 30 years. Academics, researchers, farmers, private companies and governmental organizations from many countries attend the congress.
Topics of sessions:
- Breeding, genetics, and germplasm
- Biology, physiology, rootstocks, and propagation
- Orchard management
- Pests and diseases
- Post-harvest handling and quality
- Marketing, economics and policies
- Status of hazelnuts in different countries
Abstracts will be published in an abstract book. Full-text papers will be published in Acta Horticulturae.