- Monday afternoon Research Farm Tour and Welcome Dinner.
- Tuesday oral and poster presentations and evening reception.
- Wednesday Tour of Oregon Hazelnut Industry.
- Thursday oral and poster presentations and evening Gala Dinner (at additional cost).
- Friday oral presentations ending at 3:00 p.m.
- Light breakfast fare and all day beverages on each conference day. Lunch and dinner are on own unless otherwise noted.
- Book of abstracts.
- Access to all conference oral and poster presentations.
- A copy of the proceedings published as a volume of Acta Horticulturae (except student registrants).
We will offer a discounted ISHS member registration fee. If you are not a member of ISHS and you would like to learn more, please click here to join.
ISHS Member Registration + Acta Horticulturae
(For current ISHS Members)
Early registration: $550
Regular Registration: $650
Standard Registration + Acta Horticulturae
(For non-members of ISHS)
Early registration: $650
Regular Registration: $750
(For students enrolled in school at the time of the conference)
Early registration: $250
Regular Registration: $350
The early registration discount of $100 runs through July 25 with the regular registration rates beginning on July 26.
Please make note of Oregon State University’s COVID-19 Safety & Success plan for in-person campus events.